The application SmartFOP is designed for registration of sales of goods in retail outlets, cash management with the ability to accept and pay cash for goods and generate reports.
The application has a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to easily master the program. To create a cashier workstation, it’s enough to install the SmartFOP application on a smartphone or tablet running Android.
SmartFOP supports the following operations:
- clearance, purchases, sales and returns,
- cash operations (payment to the customer, supplier, deposit, seizure)
- the mode of the cashier with the ability to scan barcodes built-in camera mobile device or external scanner,
- printing checks on the mobile check printer using Bluetooth wireless connection and supporting the ESC / POS protocol.
- reports: balances, debts, sales, costs
SmartFOP supports backup of the information base and two-way data exchange with typical configurations of 1C: Retail 1.0 and 1С: UNF 1.6 :. When used together from the accounting system in SmartFOP, data on goods, retail prices are transmitted, and in response, sales information is received. The work of the mobile application in conjunction with the commodity accounting systems allows traders to receive timely accurate information about sales and current balances at points of sale for making operational decisions and preparing the necessary reporting.
- SmartFOP does not collect or transmit any personal user information (personal data and financial transaction data) without the user’s authorization. The application is able to work without an Internet connection (off-line), except when registering the system.
- As directed by the user, the application SmartFOP can access the camera of the mobile device so that the user can attach photos.
- The application gets access to the file storage of the mobile device (USB Storage) for storing backups and for the ability to attach to the goods photos
When sending a message to the support service, the application supplements the message with technological information (OS version, exchange parameters, etc.) that does not personalize the user and does not indicate his personal preferences and habits. This technical information is added to the message as plain text and can be deleted by the user before sending the message. To send messages, you use an email client configured by the user on the mobile device.